|Dimensions (mm)||5 x 4 x 3mm|
|Weight (carats)||29.6 carats|
PRIMARY STONE: Natural Tourmaline
WEIGHT OF WHOLE EARRING: 29.65 Carats
MATERIAL USED IN EARRING: silver
Tourmalines come in a wide variety of exciting colors. In fact, tourmaline has one of the widest color ranges of any gem species, occurring in various shades of virtually every hue.
Many tourmaline color varieties have inspired their own trade names:
* Rubellite is a name for pink, red, purplish red, orange red, or brownish red tourmaline, although some in the trade argue that the term shouldn’t apply to pink tourmaline.
* Indicolite is dark violetish blue, blue, or greenish blue tourmaline.
* Paraíba is an intense violetish blue, greenish blue, or blue tourmaline from the state of Paraíba, Brazil.
* Chrome tourmaline is intense green. In spite of its name, it’s colored mostly by vanadium, the same element that colors many Brazilian and African emeralds.
* Parti-colored tourmaline displays more than one color. One of the most common combinations is green and pink, but many others are possible.
* Watermelon tourmaline is pink in the center and green around the outside. Crystals of this material are typically cut in slices to display this special arrangement.
When you receive your items don’t forget to give us feedback because you and your words are more precious then gemstone .in case you dislike or you have any problem with our item before leaving negative or neutral feedback give us a chance to resolve your problem a little bit difference of weight and measurements can be due to different measurements scales.
The Gemstone Sheriff program allows our members to request an audit on any auction, which is completed by an independent gemologist who assesses the accuracy of the item description and pictures.
|Starts||27th Oct 2022 5:22am PDT|
|Registered Shipping||$10.00||21 days|
|Shipping Insurance all providers $0.00 (optional)|