Paid and shipped - no feedback left after 100 days
|Dimensions (mm)||36 x 19 x 7mm|
|Weight (carats)||22.5 carats|
Rarest Natural Translucent Orange Red Amber .925 Sterling Silver Pendant 36mm
Pendant size: 36x19mm
Stone size: 24x19mm
Weight: 4.5g | 22.5carats
Stone Color: ORANGE RED
Metal: .925 STERLING SILVER
Origin: DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
Important information about blue amber and amber in general!
1. Blue amber is amber with blue pigments that become visible under certain conditions.
2. The color goes from green to dark blue or pink.
3. Ambient light should contain UV rays, e.g. in direct sunlight with a dark background or a very intense white light, e.g. B. from a flashlight or the light of a mobile phone with a dark back
4. if the amber is very thin or not pigmented enough, the blue color can still be made clearly visible by illuminating the amber from one side.
5. In rooms, especially in windows with UV filters, the amber yellow remains brown, even on a rainy day, you won't see the blue color
Other properties of amber
7. Amber is a resin, not a stone, which means it will burn if you hold fire on it
8. Amber sinks in fresh water and floats on salt water (if our amber sinks in salt water, it will eventually float as long as salt is added)
9. If our real amber looks like fake, it is extra pure high quality amber with no inclusions.
Differences and facts from Dominican blue amber to similar others
10. The only localities/mining areas worldwide is the Dominican Republic, Santiago Area and El Valle.
11. Indonesian blue amber, actually it is copal, it has properties similar to amber but is much younger, the color is very intense, ranging from burgundy to blue, but the crystallization is not complete, the Material is very soft and difficult to polish, to polish will loose within hours, and the material melts when heated.
12. Mexican amber, the color goes from green to cognac blue, very good material and good to use for jewelry making.
13. Pressed amber, natural amber is crushed into granules and then joined together under pressure (very beautiful blue amber balls without inclusions are formed)
The Gemstone Sheriff program allows our members to request an audit on any auction, which is completed by an independent gemologist who assesses the accuracy of the item description and pictures.
|Starts||30th Jun 2022 9:34am PDT|
|Ends||25th Aug 2022 9:34am PDT|
|Standard Shipping - Tracked||$9.00||21 days|
|Shipping Insurance all providers $4.00 (optional)|